Feature Recipe | Miso-Glazed Chilean Sea Bass
Tuesday Nov 29th, 2022
- 2 tablespoons light miso
- 1/4 cup mirin
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 thin slice ginger minced
- 1 pound Chilean Sea Bass or other similar fish cut into two pieces
1. In a small bowl, mix together miso, mirin, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
2. Spread miso mixture all over fish and place in covered container. Refrigerate overnight.
3. When ready to cook, set oven to 450 degrees. Bake until tender, about 15 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.