FEATURE RECIPE | Sesame Roasted Salmon with Wasabi Dip
Thursday Mar 24th, 2022
- Four 6 oz salmon fillets, skin removed 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. black pepper
- 1.5 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Wasabi Dip:
- 1⁄4 cup Maynoaise
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. wasabi paste
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, fresh, grated 1⁄2 tsp. lime zest
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic, ginger and lime zest.
- Place salmon in a large re-sealable plastic bag, add marinade and turn to coat and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 425*F
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and coat with non- stick cooking spray.
- Remove salmon from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place salmon on baking sheet, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle top evenly with sesame seeds, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake 10 minutes or until fish flaky.
For Wasabi Dip:
In a small bowl whisk all ingredients until combined. Serve with salmon
Post a comment